Yay! It’s that time of year again.
In the lead up to Hobbit Day (22 September), fans dedicate the entire week to Middle-earth related activities.
Here is what’s scheduled on my to-do list for this week:
- Attempt a second breakfast (at least once :O )
- Continue reading The Lord of the Rings
- Visualise entire daily commute to work as if “simply walking to Mordor”
- Drink afternoon teas (lots)
- Daily posts on the blog
- Re-arrange my bookshelf (chronologically or alphabetically?)
- Drink a mug of beer (and sing the “Hey Ho!” song … alone)
- Watch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition
That’s it for today. I’m off to some reading. Next post tomorrow.
Have you got any plans this week? Share with us! 🙂